Thursday, December 28, 2006

Little Coffins


Coffins, Kigali
Originally uploaded by camera_rwanda.
There were little coffins, everywhere
For the little bodies lying lifeless
Waiting for committal to the grave
The little bodies left behind
In a senseless war of hate
Where evil rages with vicious intent
And reckless abandon
We vowed each time
It should not happen
But, it is happening again
And we do not stop it!!!
We do not hear the children cry
For mothers and fathers
Whose blood runs crimson red
And covers the streets
I feel my heart pounding hard
As though it would escape
From my chest
And I pray, I beg God
For Divine intervention
And His undying mercy
And for no more little bodies
In little coffins

Michele L. Langlo

2 comments:

two crows said...

hey--
I came to you through your request for help with generating traffic.
I commented there, but there was one thing I neglected. you might try adding a counter. it will help you know how many people are viewing your page, where they're from, etc.
if you don't have one, I recommend
sitemeter at
href="http://www.sitemeter.com/">http://www.sitemeter.com/
it's free and I don't feel so alone since I've started using it.
just knowing that people are stopping by--even if they don't choose to comment-- helps.

two crows said...

oh, one other thing--
may I link to your blog?
thanx,
and good luck.