Monday, October 30, 2006

Child In The Goz


dsc_0042
Originally uploaded by aheavens.

I saw a child
Ravaged by the crimes of war
And...ooohhh how..I..longed
To take him in my arms
And keep him safe
How I longed to give him back
The love of a mother
That has been so violently
Ripped away from him
By ruthless men with cruel hearts
Bellicose minds
And souls of darkness
For they have sold themselves
To hate and all that is bad
What must his mother wonder
As she stares from the windows
Of Heaven
What will be her prayer
Of intercession to God
For the gift of love He gave her
Her baby boy
Where does she start
And how long does
That list go on
How I long to give
Comfort and tenderness
To the child
For he is alone
In the world, now
My heart anguishes for him
I wish I could go to him
And make him know
He is loved and...
...He is not forgotten!

Michele L. Langlo

Please visit http://www.savedarfur.org today!!!!


No comments: